Height: 26 inches (95%)
Weight: 14.4 pounds (51%)
Most days, Willa spends her time smiling, laughing and sleeping 🙂
- At about three months of age, she found her hands and started putting them in her mouth.
- She also started to follow toys and people with her eyes and turn her head. Following Santa
- Two weeks later, she started holding onto toys and trying to put them into her mouth.
- She makes all sorts of noises- especially when she is happy— she is starting to “talk” to us already… Talking
- At three and a half months, she started to roll up into her side (but that arm was in the way…)
- She likes to lay on her back and kicks her feet on the ground so that she ends up moving around like hands on a clock.
- Now, at almost four months, she reaches for toys, grabs them, and pulls them into her mouth. Grabbing Toys
- The other day she discovered Kota for the first time- She now loves to watch the dog play- she smiles and laughs at Kota when she comes over to sniff or try to lick Willa (apparently, Kota has found a friend…)
- And she rolls over!!! From back to tummy—- AND from tummy to back 🙂 (new development today!) Rolling Over
- Mimics noises Monkey See, Monkey Do
- On good nights, she wakes up at 3am and 6:30am… On not-so-good nights, she is up at 1am, 3am, 4am, 5:30 (in our bed grunting and groaning…)
Love My Willa!