1. Fiona dancing to the little song on her mailbox.
2. Fi singing and dancing to “If You’re Happy and You Know it.” (please excuse my singing voice…)
3. Crossing her arms and smiling. (I crossed my arms one night when I was cold in order to close my sweater and she thought it was funny and starting doing it too…)
4. Fake sneezing
5. When doing puzzles, Fi will put the puzzle piece back in the wrong spot on purpose and say, “Nooo.”
6. The way she says the name of her furry red friend, “Melmo”
7. swimming with Fi at the Y.
8. Taking walks with my munchkin- can’t wait for spring walks in the orchard!
There are, of course, millions more like spontaneous kisses, Fi falling asleep in my arms each afternoon, and calling out “mommy” and running towards me, but that’s all for now, folks!